Here is the top 10 list of the Bible verses that contain the word Love in the New Testament part 2.
Here are the verses located in the Book of Mark and Luke about the word LOVE and discuss the word LOVE. These verses start from the 12th chapter of Mark up to the 11th chapter of Luke. Here is your top 10 list of the Bible verses that contain the word LOVE in the New Testament part 2.
TOP 10 LIST OF THE BIBLE VERSES THAT CONTAIN THE WORD LOVE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT PART 2
1. Mark 12:30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
2. Mark 12:31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
3. Mark 12:33And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
4. Mark 12:38And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
5. Luke 6:27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
6. Luke 6:32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
7. Luke 6:35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
8. Luke 7:42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
9. Luke 10:27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
10. Luke 11:42But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Sponsored Links :
To link to this page from your website, simply cut and paste the following code to your web page.
Share to a Forum
Share to a Friend